Comprised of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils, OnGuard Essential Oil Blend is one of our most-used oils in this house. It’s a natural and effective alternative for immune support* which is extremely important when you have a preschooler and toddler in the house, bringing all sorts of preschool germs in. doTERRA has a TON of different OnGuard products, including OnGuard beadlets, foaming hand soap, laundry detergent, toothpaste, concentrated cleaner, throat drops, and now NEW dental floss (and of course, the oil in the normal version and pre-diluted Touch series)! It can be used to help clean surfaces throughout your home as a non-toxic cleaner, and purifies the air, too, when you diffuse it. Plus, it’s energizing and uplifting which makes for a better day for everyone!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Get your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to get your FREE printable doTERRA essential oils price per drop sheet and stay up-to-date on all the great essential oils tips and tricks from soTEXANblog!
OnGuard Essential Oil Blend Uses and Benefits
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
- Add a couple of drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Mix a couple of drops of OnGuard Essential Oil Blend with fractionated coconut oil and vitamin E for a safe, moisturizing, natural hand sanitizer.
- Add to a spray bottle of water for an effective counter cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops of OnGuard Essential Oil Blend for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid