Tangerine has been used in Chinese culture and herbal health practices for centuries. To make the best Tangerine essential oil benefits, doTERRA cold-compresses the rind and peel to extract this powerful essential oil. It’s a super sweet, tangy aroma, much like Wild Orange, that will cheer you up in the morning or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. The list of doTERRA Tangerine essential oil uses is endless, but it is known for its cleansing properties and supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system*, plus it has a ton of incredible antioxidants like limonene.
I use it to help manage my stress or to soothe the anxious feelings I have daily. Tangerine essential oil is YUMMY in desserts or drinks (especially smoothies!), but it can be used in any recipe that calls for a citrus addition. In fact, I bet it would be awesome in this blueberry pie recipe instead of the lemon essential oil! Is there anything better than adding a little brightness to a sweet dish?
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way, so you can get all of the Tangerine Essential Oil benefits while learning about the Tangerine Essential Oil uses!
TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL USES AND BENEFITS
- Contains powerful antioxidants*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavoring in cake, pie, or cookie recipes
- Add 1–2 drops in water, tea, smoothies, or even lemonade for a gentle cleanse
- Place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room to give yourself an afternoon pick-me-up
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness– always diluting with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize sensitivity if you need it
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
- Do not use on skin that will be exposed to sunshine within 12 hours